Digital Video Sports Production Assistant
Freelance Video Production Assistant, Peacock
This is a part-time project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 6 - 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The Video Production Assistant, Peacock is responsible for the clipping and editing of Peacock's new lineup of live studio programming – including but not limited to The Dan Patrick Show, The Rich Eisen Show, Brother From Another and PFTPM – for NBC Sports' digital platforms.
• Cutting and editing daily clips from each of the shows airing on the new NBC Sports on Peacock channel
• Respond to and quickly fulfill video requests from show producers, talent and editorial teams
• Collaborate with team of digital video editors to ensure all requests are fulfilled each day
• Edit daily compilation pieces for distribution across various digital platforms
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum six (6) months experience in production
• Ability to quickly understand and assess opportunities and/or problems and respond with creative ideas and solutions
• Must be a team player
• Demonstrated background of contributing to complex projects
• Experience with non-linear editing
• Position will be work from home until further notice. Applicants must be willing to work in Stamford, CT at a future date.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Strong knowledge/interest in digital production and digital platforms
• Extremely organized
• Experience with AVID Media Composer and Adobe Photoshop
• Detail and deadline oriented