Universal City, CA
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
Coordinator, Talent Relations, Peacock
The Talent Relations Coordinator will administratively and operationally support the VP of Talent Relations and provide talent relations and event logistics support to the entire communications team.
(Please note the below responsibilities are written with a ''normal'' work environment in mind. We are presently all working from home and following every COVID protocol.)
• Coordinate and facilitate talent participation at key network initiatives (including photo shoots, promo shoots, marketing shoots, social media promotion, affiliate and ad sales requests, as well as charity and industry events)
• Book talent travel including flights, hotels and cars and create detailed, personalized itineraries
• Assist talent at events, shoots and appearances
• Assist in the production of events including semi-annual press tours, screenings, industry panels, awards shows and other company/industry events
• Work closely with events and gifting vendors
• Maintain talent lists, contact sheets and databases
• Fed Ex, messenger, and occasionally hand-deliver packages to executives and talent
• Process and reconcile invoices, purchasing card and expenses in a timely manner
• Provide administrative support for VP, including managing calendar, phones and expenses
• Other related duties as assigned by management
• College degree in PR, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, TV/Radio/Film, English or equivalent
• Minimum of one year of relevant industry work or internship experience
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Able to discreetly handle highly confidential and sensitive information
• Willing to work unanticipated overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Self-motivated and able to prioritize work and multitask over a wide range of responsibilities
• Strong work ethic and dependable
• Knowledge of all basic office equipment
• Professional phone skills and etiquette
• Motivated with long-term interest in television and communications
• Possesses a high level of organizational skills with strong attention to detail
• Excellent administrative skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong financial management skills
• Has a polished and professional manner
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71zjp-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.