Manager, Distribution Marketing
New York, NY
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
• Support establishment of new partnerships and business development efforts, including negotiation on partnership deals, across industry categories like Retail, Rewards/Membership, Delivery, Mobile, Music, Travel & Hospitality, Fitness, Music and others to drive Peacock growth in coordination with key internal and external stakeholders
• Measure key KPI performance metrics across partners including customer acquisition, usage, and partnership initiatives as well as identifying opportunities to drive additional scale
• Coordinate with partner operations team to ensure that partner integration and execution workstreams on track, and any issues are surfaced
• Establish and manage collaborative relationships with key internal leaders across marketing, technology, product, data, legal and finance to execute commercial agreements and provide centralized ongoing management of strategic partnerships
• Lead quarterly business reviews with partners and internal stakeholders to drive core growth KPIs and manage streamlined business processes
• Develop and execute growth strategy across partners including additional marketing/promotional deals, PR announcements, product integrations and other business relationships to drive Peacock's growth and engagement
• Serve as integral member of the Distribution Strategy & Partnerships team working closely with the Strategy groups to align new and existing partnerships with the overall business model
• Collaborate with corporate stakeholders in strategy, M&A, and business development groups to ensure key stakeholders are aligned on relevant trends, new technologies, and corporate relationships management
• Build ongoing relationships with industry peers and counterparties to further strategic distribution relationships and partnerships
• Proactively identify new opportunities to identify the reach and scale of Peacock across all sectors including managing deal pipeline and ideation, structuring and execution of strategic opportunities
• Minimum 8 years' experience in strategy, business development or partner development in connection with a) television, film, or digital media distribution or management, and/or b) membership rewards/loyalty benefit programs
• Demonstrated interest or experience in media and entertainment industry
• Ability to think creatively and strategically while handling difficult and complex issues in a professional setting
• Strong interpersonal skills and a high energy level
• Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
• Familiarity with negotiating, understanding, and enforcing contracts
• Analytical skills, with the ability to build business cases, analyze data, and debate financial models with senior stakeholders
• MBA Degree Preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5mn5-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.