New York, NY
The Ad Experience Analyst is responsible for reviewing and confirming the successful trafficking and launch of campaigns across the Portfolio. This will also encompass all aspects of implementation and coordination with the trafficking team, sales, inventory, account managers, external clients, and vendors to ensure best in class ad experience. A key component of this role is to analyze daily reporting metrics to identify issues before they become revenue impacting. Furthermore, the Ad Experience Analyst will create and develop formulas to help better streamline reporting for the analytics portion of the position. This role will also be accountable for premium sponsorships and ad innovations launching successfully as well as the continued adjustments made throughout the lifetime a campaign. A constant eye on all platforms and devices is a key job function to make sure all ads are being delivered as intended.
• Provide quality assurance (QA) on all campaign launch/modifications and critical troubleshooting on major campaign launches.
• Oversee the launch of all new ad innovations that come onto the platform to ensure all technical aspects are functioning properly.
• Daily and weekly reporting with the ability to created advanced formulas to better automate large amounts of data.
• Assist in identifying areas of weakness across the operations team and help in preparing and training the Ad Operations Campaign Specialists on changes to process and reoccurring issues.
• Provides technical support and troubleshooting in a timely and professional manner to internal and external customers across all performance related ad platforms and systems.
• Work with external ad vendors to review and test tags for varying rich media creative types and executions.
• Responsible for refining and managing NBCU's QA process to ensure the delivery of high-quality, error-free deliverables. This includes recording metrics across the team, tracking missing creatives for Sales, Inventory and Operations, as well as maintaining a fluid schedule of roadblocks and sponsorships across the network.
• Responsible for monitoring all sites and devices to ensure ads are being delivered as intended.
• Assist with pulling and analyzing reporting to uncover potential errors/issues before they become revenue impacting. (i.e. error logs in FreeWheel).
• Some on-call support is required for after-hours ad-related emergencies.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and various formulas.
• Expert on trouble shooting ad related issues.
• 2+ years of experience in a Digital and/or trafficking role
• Strong knowledge of the OTT ecosystem.
• Freewheel ad server knowledge a plus.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Innovative thinker with acute awareness of managing competing initiatives.
• Fast paced learner with the ability to create advanced formulas and macros for reporting/analytics.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Ability to set and self-manage goals, deadlines and multiple assignments concurrently in a project-based environment.
• Expert knowledge of Digital ad operations with the ability to problem solve issues.
• Familiarity with emerging video and mobile product landscape.
• Ability to train and present to Ops and Sales organization.
• Ability to thrive in a continuously changing environment.