The Project Coordinator, Originals - Peacock, is a dynamic, production savvy, and highly organized individual. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing project coordination and support towards the creation of compelling brand and show creative for NBCU's new streaming platform, Peacock.
This position requires some tangible production management skills across one or all of video, print, digital and events. Exceptional communication, and prioritization skills.
This position will report to the Sr. Project Manager, Originals and will be a key stakeholder to creative, social, brand strategy, and marketing teams within the Peacock Brand Marketing organization, as well as external agencies and freelancers. Team-player mentality, and commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
• Project coordinate all facets of creative development from strategy, production, through to delivery and execution for Peacock brand and show campaigns
• Manage project planning, actions, and timelines, and communicate to stakeholders.
• Manage and improve required project documentation and reports, including asset trackers and production budgets.
• Liaise with other PMOs around NBCU to ensure cross-functional alignment.
• Coding and tracking of production costs
• Represent the PMO and advocate for project management standards and best practices
• Bachelor's degree level or equivalent, 1+ years' experience working on production centric projects
• Knowledge of project management methodologies, and an ability to use the right method for the task and situation.
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
• Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate team members across teams and locations
• Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
• Strong political acumen, able to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required to deliver
• Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with delivery teams.
• Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
• Keen understanding of how to consistently ''move the ball forward'' in varied circumstances.
• Ability and desire to continually learn and improve the status quo
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqwzb-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.