Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Coordinator, Decision Sciences Peacock is a full-time position in NBCUniversal's Peacock team and will provide administrative support to the Decision Sciences leadership team. The ideal candidate for this position has exemplary planning and time management skills and can organize and manage calendars, keeping scheduling operations running smoothly and efficiently. This individual will also be instrumental in helping to develop and manage team building and engagement activities. This position has visibility to the NBCU Executive Leadership team. Excellent written & verbal communication skills are required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Member of the Decision Sciences operations team, leading the department through daily challenges and problem solving workable solutions to facilitate better work;
• Arranges and schedules numerous meetings; maintains and updates calendar; determines importance of meeting requests and schedules accordingly; demonstrates flexibility, patience and persistence in routinely rescheduling meetings
• Serves as first-line of defense with high volume of email communications
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication; demonstrates leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
• Responsible for excellence in complex meeting/event preparation (AV, room scheduling, telepresence events, etc.), set-up, and follow-up including preparing presentations/agendas/materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion, arranging for food/drink
• Coordinates on-boarding and off-boarding employees and consultants, including hardware installation request/repair, space planning, etc.
• Manages general office and administrative tasks, including ordering of miscellaneous supplies, renewing memberships and subscriptions, managing distribution lists, photocopying, faxing, deliveries, etc.
• Manages department files, including electronic document systems, intranet web sites, wikis, and web-based project management tools
• Manages special projects as designated, assists other department members as necessary, and acts as back up for other assistants on team
• Performs other duties as assigned and assists with special projects as needed.
• Previous experience maintaining multiple calendars, work and travel schedules using Microsoft Outlook
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
• Ability to work and maintain confidential information
• Experience taking detailed notes and extracting action items
• Self-starter, who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
• Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrates the highest level of customer service and response
• Superior organizational and administrative skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Must have professional polish and ability to interface with high level executives
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp0z89-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.