Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment. We are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
The Ad Sales Platform Monetization team is seeking a Digital Planning Manager to support Peacock.
In this role, you will directly manage a team of Planners and lead the team by focusing on creating compelling proposals to drive revenue to the organization while ensuring all existing campaigns are properly managed.
You will be a member of the highly motivated Peacock Ad Sales team at NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Core responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Hire and directly manage a group of Planners, assist them with plan building, rate approvals, campaign execution and continuously manage client KPIs
• Coordinate with Planners to enforce all deadlines, policies and procedures
• Contribute to the training and development of Planners
• Generate, track and distribute assigned sales reports
• Partner with Ad Ops and Inventory to improve the delivery of ad campaigns; assess risk and come up with creative solutions to ensure that all ad campaigns deliver in full
• Collaborate with internal constituents to stay up to date and learn current ad systems in order to keep all Sales Planners informed
• Along with Director of Planning, collaborate with sales, creative partnerships and ad experience teams on one-of-a-kind opportunities utilizing Peacock's unique ad innovations and provide creative plans to meet client KPIs
• Execute pricing recommendations and optimizations to maximize revenue
• Handle any and all ad hoc requests that may surface in a timely, efficient manner
• Bachelors degree required or relevant experience
• 3+ years of online experience in digital media planning, streaming experience preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrate ability to work with a broad range of internal and external clients
• A strong ability to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment
• High energy and teamwork mentality a must
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be able to work in New York, NY
• Strong knowledge of digital and streaming
• Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Well organized and close attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills/team oriented
• Strong computer skills especially in Excel, Power Point, and word
• Ad Serving software and tracking knowledge a plus
• Strong analytical and creative skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvk380-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.