Motion Designer, Content / Brand Marketing
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
As the Performance Marketing Specialist – Live Content , you will help plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for Live Content (Sports, Special Events, News. Etc.) on Peacock, with the goal of optimizing media to drive efficient subscriber acquisitions and build excitement and demand for live content.
• You will support performance marketing strategy for live content working with the NBC sports, Olympics, and live event teams to ensure content is promoted to relevant audiences and positioned in line with the communication strategy.
• Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute marketing campaigns for live content, across Paid Social, Search, In-app & OTT media, Programmatic, and Affiliates.
• Work closely with the performance marketing agency to plan and optimize spend across channels toward driving efficient Peacock subscriber acquisition.
• Liaise with media channel owners, creative team, platform/vendor partners and key marketing stakeholders to implement best practices across paid media tactics using Peacock's first party and third party to inform decisions while staying true to the Peacock brand.
• Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximizing return on ad spend – focus on finding and driving high quality Peacock subscribers determined by lifetime value.
• Help manage the performance marketing budget and expenses working closely with Manager, Performance Marketing.
• Seek and develop innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years direct marketing experience preferred, minimum of 1+ years required.
• Experience marketing live sports and driving fan engagement.
• Experience driving paid revenue from a subscription product preferred, with a focus on digital subscriptions.
• Track record for successfully driving digital audience/customer growth and revenue through paid media on both desktop and within mobile apps.
• Excellent or Advanced organizational and critical thinking capabilities, particularly in the stewardship of creative asset development within tight turnaround windows
• Excellent or Advanced project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
• A passion for sports, including up-to-date knowledge of the world's top sporting events, leagues, teams, and athletes.
• Experience at a media agency, creative agency, or working directly for a brand marketing team.
• Experience either buying media directly through prominent ad network like Facebook or Google, or supporting media buying teams via creative asset development/procurement.
• Experience marketing entertainment brands and content.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail.