Manager, Marketing Partnerships
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Peacock, NBCUniversal's new video streaming service, is seeking a motivated Motion Designer for its in-house creative marketing team. A visual problem solver and storyteller, the Motion Designer will take ideas from concept to execution, in both video and digital advertising. W orking within a larger team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, the Motion Designer will create video design content for wide variety of assignments, across all video, mobile platforms, social media, and all emerging media platforms.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with Creative Directors, Editorial Director, and Project Managers to help create marketing solutions that reflects the "Peacock" visual sensibility.
• Keep up to date with Peacock's brand guidelines and rules from across the entire Marketing organization to ensure all consumer-facing work maintains a consistent design voice and tone across every platform and touchpoint.
• Ensure a high-volume of design elements are finished, and delivered accurately, on-time, while w orking with highly analytical data-driven assignments.
• Always be prepared to PIVOT and work with great agility in a fast paced and entrepreneurial marketing culture.
• 3+ years of experience in Motion Design for a digital or direct-to-consumer brand: expert-level knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, high level of proficiency in After Effects, video motion graphics and compositing, 3D skills in Cinema 4D.
• 3+ years of experience demonstrating impeccable typographic skills & editorial sensibilities.
• Experience presenting ideas/briefs to stakeholders of all levels
• Proficient compositing FX skills (green screen, keying, tracking, rotoscoping).
• Can provide examples of pitching new approaches to video storytelling.
• Adept at using web pages and applications, such as HTML and CSS.
• Must provide work samples with application
• Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred, educational discipline in graphic design/art school desired.
• Entertainment industry experience
• Knowledge of video-editing, video production equipment, including cinema cameras, and still photography, a plus.