Peacock Kids is a division within Peacock that develops, produces, and distributes digitally native content for kids across YouTube. With 16 kid-directed channels, our Peacock Kids YouTube network generates billions of worldwide views per year.
The Sales Marketing Manager will play a key role in developing strategic sales/media plans, managing key client relationships internally and externally, and oversee all paid media campaigns. This role will work cross-functionally with teams across Peacock Kids and Ad Sales to connect brands with kid audiences on YouTube.
Develop and oversee the implementation of digital campaigns from sell to execution and delivery, coordinating internal resources and setting best practices
• Establish timetables for development of digital plans and manage expectations on deliverables with partners and physical/post-production
• Manage Paid Media campaigns, ensuring that investments are being maximized and benefits are being delivered for our content and to our partners
• Manage operating budgets for each campaign and collaborate with Finance to review revenue, spend, and forecasts of active deals
• Manage partner relationships to foresee future needs and provide ongoing client support
Develop sales decks and other marketing collateral to assist the Ad Sales team in maintaining relationships, negotiation, and closing Brand Partnership campaigns
Manage, mentor, and collaborate with the Associate Manager by providing thought leadership in areas of digital marketing
Collaborate with Content Strategy team to develop reports on performance metrics and activity to present to clients
Additional projects as assigned by senior management
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 5-7 years of sales marketing, ad sales & project management experience at an agency, studio, media/social company, or sales organization
• Project Management skillset
• Possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing
• Understanding of digital media landscape, digital advertising, and digital ad sales processes
• Awareness of kids' media and advertising landscape
• Strong presentation and writing skills - including working with/presenting to external clients and internal leadership
• Demonstrates leadership and is team-oriented by demonstrating ability to mentor, support, and develop individual team members while ensuring clarity around department goals and priorities
• Ability to prioritize and reprioritize deliverables and to respond in a dynamic work environment
Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Highly developed communication skills - both verbal and written.
Capacity to work effectively in intercompany sales and marketing team environments and build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
Ability to develop strong partner relations
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reqq87-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.