Peacock Kids is a division within Peacock that develops, produces, and distributes digitally native content for kids across YouTube. With 16 kid-directed channels, our Peacock Kids YouTube network generates billions of worldwide views per year.
The Sales Marketing Manager will play a key role in developing strategic sales/media plans, managing key client relationships internally and externally, and oversee all paid media campaigns. This role will work cross-functionally with teams across Peacock Kids and Ad Sales to connect brands with kid audiences on YouTube.
Manager, Sales Marketing, Peacock Kids
• Liaise with key accounts and relationships, and develop and oversee the implementation plans to ensure successful delivery of campaigns
• Manage and collaborate with a direct report on assigned campaigns
• Develop sales decks to assist the Sales team in maintaining relationships, negotiation, and closing Brand Partnership deals
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans and media plans to achieve objectives
• Manage Paid Media campaigns for Peacock Kids Originals and Brand Partnership deals
• Develop, create, and sustain long-term marketing collateral and market positioning for Peacock Kids
• Assist in identification of potential clients in the digital kids' space
• Collaborate with Content Strategy team to develop reports on marketing performance and activity to present to clients
• Manage operating budgets for each of the deals and collaborate with Finance to review revenue, spend, and forecasts of active deals
• Additional projects as assigned by senior management
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 5-7 years of sales marketing, ad sales & project management experience at an agency, studio, media/social company, or sales organization
• Project Management skillset
• Possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing
• Understanding of digital media landscape, digital advertising, and digital ad sales processes
• Awareness of kids' media and advertising landscape
• Strong presentation and writing skills - including working with/presenting to external clients and internal leadership
• Demonstrates leadership and is team-oriented by demonstrating ability to mentor, support, and develop individual team members while ensuring clarity around department goals and priorities
• Ability to prioritize and reprioritize deliverables and to respond in a dynamic work environment
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Highly developed communication skills - both verbal and written.
• Capacity to work effectively in intercompany sales and marketing team environments and build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
• Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to develop strong partner relations
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r19620-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.