Business Intelligence Analyst
New York, NY
At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
• Support VP and SVP in the management of business development and partnerships for the Direct to Consumer and Digital Enterprises groups
• Build financial models to support Peacock distribution strategy, collaborating all business units (technology, marketing, finance, strategy)
• Evaluate contract proposals to inform negotiating strategy with distribution platforms
• Conduct financial and valuation analyses for potential investments; Participate in due diligence; Manage transaction processing; Create and articulate internal deal rationale
• Lead financial valuation and forecasts to determine ROI of various Peacock promotional offers and bundles
• Manage day-to-day partnerships across Peacock and other NBCU business units to drive centralized insights
• Track and communicate strategic performance, content, product, and marketing priorities at portfolio level to support growth of overall partnerships
• Develop and maintain analyses to track performance of partnership activities across the enterprise; ensure ongoing alignment with deal commitments; work with internal teams to build centralized reporting tools; facilitate the sharing of best practices
• Manage the implementation of partner and investment projects; ensure alignment against work plan, milestones and key deliverables
• Identify emerging players and partnership opportunities across digital video, social, technology, mobile, consumer electronics, voice, ecommerce, VR etc.
• Build and maintain intelligence on companies in the digital and technology landscape via networking, 3rd party research, trade press and earnings/financial reporting; Develop partnership strategies to strengthen our competitive position
• 3+ years of experience in investment banking, management consulting
• Extensive experience with financial modeling and analysis
• Superior presentation creation and communication skills for senior management audiences
• Experience gathering & analyzing research, utilizing both internal and external industry sources; ability to clearly articulate the so what
• Experience in strategy, business development or partner development in connection with television, film, or digital media distribution or management
• Knowledgeable about current trends in streaming media and the evolution of technology distribution platforms
• Ability to operate effectively in a large, highly decentralized organization
• Experience in investment banking or management consulting preferred
• Self-starter with experience managing separate workstreams that feed into larger deal/project team task
• Strong interpersonal and internal/external relationship management skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5ov3-35-173-234-169-42 in your application.