Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock's Partner Operations team leads the preparation and readiness workflow for all incoming acquired and originally produced programming for the service. This is an outward-facing group, serving as one of the first touchpoints for productions and content partners, ensuring a seamless operational experience.
The team is hiring a Manager, Partner Operations – Peacock Originals (NY) to manage the onboarding process with productions and content providers for delivery of Peacock Original programming assets, related metadata, and marketing materials. This role will the face of Peacock for many of our Original shows and films, so think one-part producer, one-part operations manager. Along with working directly with television and film productions, you'll also help build the policies and procedures that will guide the creation and display of Peacock Original programming.
This is a hands-on role involving close collaboration with both external partners and internal teams across various executive levels. The successful candidate will understand the complexities of working with TV and film productions in delivering assets for a streaming video service, plus have a general understanding of video encoding and asset preparation. Ability to work across multiple high-profile productions while juggling shifting delivery timelines is a must. Experience with assets such as captions, subtitles, dubs, audio description and metadata is even better.
We're also looking for those who are looking to be help build a new corporate culture. At Peacock we are passionate about movies, TV shows and building a new streaming service from scratch, but we think it's really important to have fun while doing so.
• Bachelors degree in a related field
• Minimum 3+ years experience with TV/film production and/or streaming media operations
• Working knowledge of TV/film production, content delivery, and/or metadata
• Working knowledge of Microsoft 365, including OneDrive and SharePoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work at New York City, New York
• Experience working in streaming media operations role preferred
• Experience working with productions and content partners preferred
• A passion for television and movies
• General understanding of content operations or administration for a streaming service
• Self-starter and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional attention to detail & ability to multitask across multiple productions
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnp34-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.