Sr. Analyst, Social Marketing Analytics
Universal City, CA
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock is hiring a Manager, Customer Management to join the team responsible for determining the best ways to increase the lifetime value of each customer, disrupting current thinking and introducing new ideas that evolve our approach. The person in this role will develop a deep understanding of customer behavior, make data-backed recommendations, and partner with Marketing, Product, Editorial, and Customer Service to influence customer behavior and maximize customer retention and growth.
This role will sit within the strategy arm of the Peacock Growth Marketing team, using data to uncover insights and make recommendations.
• Monitor and analyze changes in behaviors to uncover the ''why'' behind customer trends
• Continually focus on innovation with a solid test and learn approach and pipeline of new ideas to optimize performance, processes, and customer journeys
• Use data, insight and your wider stakeholder network to identify new opportunities & risks around customer behavior and secure cross-functional buy-in/approval to put actions in place to manage
• Partner with Decision Sciences to develop advanced analytics to fully understand customer behavior and trends.
• Provide regular performance reports and updates to senior management and leadership teams
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in digital analytics, product, marketing, strategy
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Solid understanding of digital media/OTT or subscription business models
• Exceptional stakeholder management, with strong influencing skills
• Skilled in leading cross-functional projects
• Analytical with ability to draw conclusions & recommendations based on analysis
• Strong presentation skills, able to communicate to all levels of leadership
• Creative innovator always looking for new and better ways of doing things
• Ability to work in an energetic environment and pivot based on evolving priorities
• Ability to work with a diverse team and embrace healthy debate
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and versed in SQL
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzkmk2-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.