Project Manager, Growth Marketing Creative
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Manager, Customer Care, Social Peacock
We are seeking an experienced customer care professional for the position of Manager, Customer Care, Social for Peacock. Working with the Customer Care team in New York and across NBC Universal, and reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Care, this individual will collaborate cross-functionally with the broader NBC Universal team.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in comparable positions supporting Customer Care for similar organizations in the Direct to Consumer market handling customization of customer communications, customer feedback paths and moderating external and internal digital communities.
• Minimum 5 years Customer Service experience
• Minimum 3 years Customer Service Management experience
• Experience writing and managing public facing customer communications and social communities across channels (email, Social, chat, SMS)
• Minimum 2 years years Managing Social Communities across platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
• Experience writing and moderating posts and forums within internal knowledge base
• Implement, track and monitor customer satisfaction across multiple channels
• Analytical experience to use customer and agent feedback to create Continuous Improvement plans
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to present information in an understandable format
• Ability to deliver presentations to multiple levels of Management
• Exemplary Written and Verbal Communication
• Limited Travel required potentially
o Implement, track and monitor customer satisfaction across multiple channels
o Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
o Ability to work unconventional hours including holidays, nights, and weekends
o Ability to create strong relationships at multiple levels, internally and externally
o Ability to problem-solve and negotiate/mediate resolutions that meet customer and NBCU standards
o Strong attention to detail
o Competitive and resourceful. Will roll up their sleeves and lead by example
o Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence a wide range of audiences
o BA/BS or equivalent work experience