Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Manager, Brand Strategy & Communications, Peacock
We are looking for a world-class strategist who will help bring every aspect of our brand to life-from go-to-market planning, to IP development, to audience insights. S/he will bring world-class writing skills and killer visual storytelling to ensure the brand comes to life across every project. The Strategy Manager is a pro at delving into the full spectrum of customer/category/cultural insights to develop an overarching messaging strategy, as well as developing campaign messaging that aligns with the overall programming and media cadence over time. The Strategy Manager is an expert communicator and consensus-builder, working across many disciplines to find the strategic through-line and articulating it concisely and memorably. S/he will help produce marketing performance reviews and work in lock-step with brand & insights colleagues to monitor brand health, on-going consumer studies and category trends. S/he should have an uncanny ability to bring insights, ideas and recommendations to life using great storytelling and excellent data visualization skills.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Work with the Sr Director, Brand Strategy on brand/category campaign strategies, pitch decks, and various interdisciplinary projects as they arise. Specific focus on Sports campaigns and individual series/film campaigns likely.
• Develop a comprehensive communications strategy, determining audience, messages, and targets based on evaluation/learnings as well as future insight and business/market context
• Proactively lead re-evaluation of plans throughout the year, making recommendations on revisions or potential challenges and identifying key opportunities to help drive the product's success
• Build and maintain the brand framework model, which outlines our vision, purpose and proposition, working closely with internal stakeholders; own the framing and re-framing of that story as inputs evolve, and how we circulate that to internal stakeholders
• At least 6 years of brand planning/marketing strategy experience (Entertainment/DTC) from the entertainment, advertising, or consumer products industry, with demonstrated ability to develop and drive strategic marketing plans for large, complex organizations
• Excellent storyteller with demonstrated visual design and writing skills to help bring strategies to life in simple-yet-exciting ways
• Big picture strategic thinker with the ability to analyze/interpret data and translate research into actionable results, for a range of audiences, through effective presentations
• Demonstrated excellent presentation skills, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• An ambidextrous thinker who is both analytical and highly creative
• Demonstrated track record of success in managing high profile brands and marketing campaigns to include the full spectrum of deliverables from strategic positioning to driving engagement
• Works quickly, nimbly, humbly – a team player who is excited by moving fast and can roll with the punches, as required in a start-up environment
• Willingness to travel as required by the position
• Mastery of PowerPoint, GDocs and Keynote
• Experience with new brand creation and brand architecture
• Proven experience influencing cross-functional teams to come up with ideas that are bigger than the sum of their parts to foster a shared sense of ownership and success.
• Thorough understanding of the complexities of an entertainment/DTC organization and how the disparate parts make up the whole, and their interdependencies
• Ability to sell ideas up, down and across an organization
• Fantastic project manager talents to stay organized and execute numerous projects simultaneously
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zw40-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.