Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock Kids is a division within Peacock and is responsible for building the company's access to kids worldwide via platforms like YouTube.
The Executive Assistant will provide direct administrative assistance and support to the Head of Peacock Kids, the Head of Development & Current Series for Peacock Kids, and the broader Peacock Kids team. The successful candidate should have the skills and knowledge necessary to manage day-to-day administrative activities including representing the heads of Peacock Kids in all interactions (internal and external) with poise and tact including but not limited to:
• Manage multiple executive's calendars
• Coordinate and, when requested, attend meetings with internal and external parties
• Provide meeting minutes and track follow ups
• Answer and screen incoming phone calls; coordinate telephone conferences, respond or route external/internal calls
• Work closely with senior staff and interface with corporate officers and their assistants
• Maintain confidential information/documents with high level of discretion
• Process expense reports in accordance with established policy guidelines; track expenses and follow-up in timely manner
• Arrange comprehensive and detailed business travel itineraries
• Participate in brainstorms and development meetings by pitching ideas and contributing your perspective where appropriate
• Perform internet research about emerging talent and other special research projects as assigned
• Maintain workflow when the assigned executives are out of the office, anticipate issues, and make decisions with initiative, independent judgment, and logic
• Provide general clerical and admin support for the Peacock Kids department at large (e.g. order office supplies, coordinate team events, etc.)
• Support NY-based Peacock executives when they visit Los Angeles by setting up lot access, office/meeting space and helping them navigate west coast idiosyncrasies
• Previous experience in administration or coordinator position
• Previous office management experience
• Previous experience maintaining executives' work and travel schedules is required
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with creative content preferred
• Proven ability to collaborate in an administrative team environment
• Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and superior skills in using Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Previous experience with project and/or event coordination preferred
• Deep knowledge and familiarity with YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok
• Handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
• Strong interest and savvy of digital space and kids entertainment
• Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
• Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Must have professional polish and ability to interface with high level executives
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with staff, executive team, external partners, etc.
• Attention to detail and demonstrated initiative; a self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5nx6-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.