At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting all day-to-day activities undertaken by the Executive Vice President & Chief Information Office, Direct to Consumer. This is an agile, fast paced group that builds and leverages amazing digital and data focused products for multiple businesses across the NBCUniversal portfolio.
The successful candidate will have expertise in coordinating meetings, assisting in internal and external team communications, working closely with the finance department on vendor and invoice tracking, organizing team building events, and managing core office services. This role will also include the preparation and tracking of key actions and cross-functional efforts across the Decision Sciences leadership team and will serve as a direct liaison with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Manages complex schedule and coordinates meetings with internal and external parties across multiple time zones utilizing multiple calendars
• Compiles meeting agendas for weekly Senior Leadership team meetings
• Assist with and enhance process of on-boarding department new hires (parking, badges, location, IT and phone setup, onboarding guides, welcome gifts)
• Prioritize multiple assignments and projects while assisting with administrative and operational responsibilities of the department
• Coordinates travel schedules and arrangements, collects required travel documentation
• Establishes and maintains positive relationships with internal and important external clients
• Performs basic administrative tasks, e.g. photocopying and filing
• Assists other department members as necessary and serves as back up for the desk of other executives in the DTC team
• Prepares and processes expense reports in accordance with established divisional policy guidelines;
• 5+ years of experience supporting a senior level executive using Microsoft Outlook
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and experience with both PC and Mac.
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
• Experience taking detailed notes and extracting action items
• Ability to understand priorities and adjust meetings and content appropriately
• A resourceful, self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
• Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work independently.
• Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
• Ability to work independently and show a very strong sense of initiative and intuition
• An expert communicator with the ability to communicate with all levels especially senior executives – able to follow up on meeting action points and communicate these to necessary parties
• Interest and/or experience within a digital or entertainment company is highly desired
• A creative and proactive individual that improves upon their previous work
• Curious and kind
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7em2p-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.