Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
• Provide HR support for the Peacock division, participate in and/or lead division and corporate initiatives
• Drive strategic HR-related planning, organization design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, manager coaching, employee development, succession planning, and performance management
• Collaborate on a strategic and tactical level with operating leaders on a variety of Human Resource and business-related initiatives to support organization and operational goals
• Work to resolve employee and organizational issues in a proactive and positive manner
• Interpret and implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams and individual employees that further the mission, values and strategic vision of the business
• Work with leaders and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment; act as an employee advocate
• Manage staffing process working with clients and our internal talent acquisition team to identify recruitment strategies
• Identify and recruit key digital, functional and technical talent for critical open roles and building a world-class bench of internal and external talent
• Work closely and partner effectively with several HR leaders to ensure consistent HR practices across related organizations and functions
• Uncover, assess and propose opportunities for strategic improvements
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Related Field of Study
• Minimum 7 years relevant HR experience including employee relations and organizational development
• Graduate degree in Human Resources, MBA or related field preferred
• Strong business acumen, facilitation, conflict resolution and communication skills
• Strong business partnership: able to establish credibility and rapport with operating leaders
• Experience working in a complex, matrix environment
• Project and process management skills, demonstrated track record of delivering results
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong client-support orientation, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and with a wide range of clients, individually and in groups
• Strong employee-relations skillset; can earn trust and credibility with employees in assigned groups
• Previous experience with a digital, technical workforce
• Proven influencer; demonstrated ability to coach and counsel both employees and executive-level management
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with senior business leaders, managers, and peers
• Takes ownership; able to establish self as the 'go-to' HR resource for client organizations
• Prior media/television industry experience preferred
• Proven track record of excellent follow-through and execution
• Able to deal effectively with conflict and manage difficult employee relations situations
• Effective communicator: keeps all stakeholders apprised of relevant information, status of deliverables
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpp63e-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.