Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment. We are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
The NBCUniversal Ad Sales Planning and Monetization team is seeking a Sales Planner in support of Peacock.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing superior customer service as you manage day-to-day partner relationships and account management for a list of accounts assigned to you.
You will be a member of the highly motivated Peacock Ad Sales team at NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Accountable for campaign results and providing clients with strategic and tactical guidance to achieve objectives
• Combine data analytics and client feedback to configure, operate, and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
• Collaborate with all internal departments (Ad Ops, Planning Management, Creative Partnerships, Sales etc.) on the development and implantation of client campaigns, creating one-of-a-kind opportunities
• Create compelling media plans that meet customer needs and maximize revenue for NBCUniversal while utilizing Peacock's unique ad innovations
• Work closely with planning management to tactically drive company-wide goals and improve operational sales process
• Manage client relationships and deliver superior customer service
• Handle client services and ensuring all digital campaigns are set live promptly, including collection of assets and liaising with Ad Ops to ensure campaigns go live as expected
• Lead the monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues to internal team and client, when necessary
• Communicate campaign highlights and/or red flags to Sales and Planning Director to enable resolution with client
• Monitor campaign to ensure delivery and correct billing
• Deliver campaign recap and/or clients summarizing performance
• Team with Sales to understand agency/client goals and objectives and brainstorm solutions
• Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required
• 1+ years of online experience in media planning or client service role
• Demonstrates project management skills
• Digital media industry experience preferred and strong interest in streaming
• Strong computer skills, especially in OperativeOne, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Ad Serving software and tracking knowledge is a plus
• Strong analytical and creative skills
• A strong ability to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment
• Well-organized and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• High energy and teamwork mentality is a must
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z4y0-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.