Sr. Director, Growth Strategy
New York, NY
The Ad Sales Planning and Monetization team is seeking an Inventory Analyst in support of the one-year old streaming service, Peacock.
In this role, you will support efficient and effective monetization of Peacock as well as successful advertiser campaign delivery. You will become an expert at quantifying how much, when and what ad inventory opportunities are available on Peacock, which is essential for media sales management and operations.
You will be a member of the highly motivated Peacock Ad Sales team at NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Core responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Analyze and profitably allocate video advertising inventory for NBCUniversal's Peacock streaming platform including new to market ad products
• Support Sales planning by providing on-request inventory forecasts and avails, inclusive of ad innovations and sponsorship opportunities
• Work cross-functionally with Ops and Planning to manage revenue at risk by providing creative input and solutions that achieve client KPIs and minimize under-delivery
• Analyze and maintain inventory systems for sell out reporting to the sales organization.
• Review and approve insertion orders through order management systems & effectively communicate any discrepancies with planning team
• Produce and maintain actionable reporting and inventory insights including risk, sell through and content and ad product performance
• Keep current processes documented and accurate and collaborate with the wider inventory team to iterate as we grow
• Along with Director of Inventory, analyze and understand inventory levers and patterns to refine forecasting methodologies, processes and tools
• 2+ years digital advertising experience is required. Revenue operations, inventory management, Ad Operations or business analyst background preferred
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• High proficiency in Excel and interest in data visualization tools
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Self-starter. Keen interest in continuous improvement and business automation
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels in the organization, both written and verbally
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong knowledge of the digital media business
• Fluency in the language of digital media and online measurement: Impressions, CPMs, eCPMs, ARPU, sell-through, viewabililty, etc.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
• Knowledge of Operative-1 or similar order management systems
• Knowledge of Freewheel or other ad server strongly preferred
• Passion for the digital business and analytics