Digital Inventory Analyst
New York, NY
The Ad Sales Planning and Monetization team is seeking an Inventory Analyst to support Peacock.
In this role, you will become an expert at quantifying and analyzing ad inventory opportunities available on Peacock.
You will be a member of the highly motivated Peacock Ad Sales team at NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.
Core responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Analyze video advertising inventory for NBCUniversal's Peacock streaming platform including new to market ad products
• Support Sales planning by providing on-request inventory forecasts and avails, inclusive of ad innovations and sponsorship opportunities
• Work cross-functionally with Ops and Planning to improve yield by providing creative solutions to ensure we maximize all available inventory
• Maintain inventory systems for sell out reporting to the sales organization.
• Review and approve insertion orders through NBCU's order management systems
• Produce and maintain actionable reporting through inventory insights to aid the Sales team
• Along with Director of Inventory, analyze and understand inventory levers and patterns to refine forecasting methodologies, processes and tools for Budget/Long-range plans
• 1 year digital advertising experience is required. Revenue operations, inventory management, Ad Operations or business analyst background preferred
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• High proficiency in Excel and interest in data visualization tools
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Self-starter. Keen interest in continuous improvement and business automation
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels in the organization, both written and verbally
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong knowledge of the digital media business
• Fluency in the language of digital media and online measurement: Impressions, CPMs, eCPMs, ARPU, sell-through, viewabililty, etc.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
• Knowledge of Operative-1 or similar order management systems
• Knowledge of Freewheel or other ad server strongly preferred
• Passion for the digital business and analytics
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33nkq-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.