At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Coordinator, Marketing Partnerships will report into the Vice President, Marketing Partnerships and will be responsible for supporting all members of the marketing partnerships team and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the teams are meeting their goals and objectives. You must be extremely organized, an effective communicator, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You must be motivated, disciplined and able to work effectively autonomously. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, multitasker, highly collaborative.
This is a high profile, cross-functional role with touch points across NBCU's D2C product and the wider NBCU business including Brand & Content Marketing, Digital Enterprises, Product, Finance and Operations.
• Providing daily support for each vertical of the Marketing Partnerships team (brand, device, distribution, and internal partners) by coordinating and managing calendars, executive presentations, team meetings, weekly agendas, travel, expenses, NDA's, meeting notes, among other tasks.
• Design and develop PowerPoint templates for Marketing Partnerships team internal and external presentations.
• Onboard new team members to Marketing Partnerships team.
• Track and organize process related audits for team projects inclusive of data management system, share drive, Airtable, listservs.
• Manage and maintain all partner toolkit assets.
• Collaborate on the creation of assets for marketing partnerships campaigns.
• Support other promotional activities and production projects as needed.
• Assist department leads by providing day-to-day operational support.
• 1+ years of experience in a self-starter role
• Marketing and brand experience within media and entertainment industry
• Marketing expertise in the digital space with creative mindset
• Prior experience partnering with major brands
• Ability to act autonomously
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
• Confident in managing, influencing and growing relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
• Marketing, commercial, strategic and technical mind-set with strong attention to detail
• Organized and structured, ability to reliably deliver assets and creative
• Collegial, high energy, and persistent personality, and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8z35-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.