Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Coordinator, Growth Marketing, Peacock (West Coast)
• • Support Audience Development team in areas of CRM, on-platform promotional planning, landing pages, SEO, and more
• Collaborate and liaise with greater Growth Marketing team as well at key stakeholders across Peacock and NBCUniversal
• Manage asset requests, collection, and workflow for CRM needs
• Take and distribute meeting notes and action items
• Maintain and organize files, decks, trackers, and documents for Audience Development team
• Manage calendar and schedule meetings for VP, Audience Development and team as needed
• Organize team building events and opportunities
• Assist with office management and admin needs (ordering supplies, liasing with facilities / IT / office services teams, assisting with new hire onboarding, organizing team events, etc)
• Assist with special and ad hoc projects
• Knowledge in marketing Direct to Consumer digital products
• Familiar with Project Management concepts
• Experience CRM- Consumer Relationship Management
• Expert in PowerPoint (Creating and Presenting Slides)
• Familiarity with Air table.
• Experience with Calendar Management.
• Must have professional polish and ability to interface with high level executives
• Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Strong business ethics, including the ability to work in a highly confidential work space
• Knowledge of and interest in pop-culture, entertainment and television, and how it relates as a business
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Attention to detail and demonstrated initiative; self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence
• Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint (a must).
• A self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4wp4z-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.