Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Coordinator, Content Marketing, Peacock Peacock is recruiting a Coordinator, Content Marketing to support the team in the development and execution of content marketing initiatives. This position reports to the Director, Content Marketing and will be part of a driven and highly-motivated team to create best-in-class marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
• Support the development and execution of content marketing campaigns for Peacock Originals including, but not limited to Series, Films, Specials, Kids, International Acquisitions, and more.
• Help develop, manage, and update presentations and documents shared with internal and external partners.
• Act as liaison to multiple departments and cross-functional partners across Peacock and NBCUniversal including Programming/Development, Strategy, Creative Services, Social, Publicity, Media, Product, Marketing Operations, Sales, etc.
• Help schedule meetings, disseminate information, take notes as needed, and other ad hoc requests to support the team and the Vice President, Content Marketing.
• Actively participate in department and team brainstorms.
• 2+ years experience (including internships) in marketing, product, or related field
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Detail-orientated team player with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Passion for entertainment and media
• Strong organization, project management, and timeline management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of personnel, internal and external
• Strong writing skills including presentation development
• Creative, social media savvy, and interested in pop culture
• Results-driven and self-starter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezqy1-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.