Social Media Coordinator
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Coordinator, Content Marketing, Peacock
Peacock is recruiting a Coordinator, Content Marketing to support the development and execution of content marketing initiatives for the service. This position reports to the VP, Content Marketing and will be part of a driven and highly-motivated team to create best-in-class marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
• Support the development and execution of content marketing campaigns for Series, Films, Specials, Kids, Acquisitions, and more.
• Help develop, manage, and update presentations and documents shared with internal and external partners.
• Act as liaison to multiple departments and cross-functional partners across Peacock and NBCUniversal including Content, Development, Strategy, Creative Services, Social, Publicity, Product, PMO, Sales, etc.
• Help schedule meetings, disseminate information, take notes as needed, and other ad hoc requests to support the team.
• Actively participate in department and team brainstorms.
• 2+ years experience (including internships) in marketing, product, or related field
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Detail-orientated team player with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Passion for entertainment and media
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of personnel, internal and external
• Strong organization, project management, and timeline management skills
• Strong writing skills including presentation development
• Creative, social media savvy, and interested in pop culture
• Results-driven and self-starter