Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock is seeking a creative and collaborative self-starter to support the development and execution of innovative and disruptive consumer activation and partnership campaigns. This includes, but is not limited to experiential activations, consumer screenings, event sponsorships, promotional partnerships and merchandise. This position will report to the VP, Brand Engagement.
• Support team on ideation and execution of brand engagement campaigns across all Brand, Originals, Film, Sports and Live Event priority programming
• Help develop and maintain key campaign documents, one sheets, and presentations
• Collaborate with multiple internal teams (originals marketing/creative operations/legal/creative/publicity/social media) in executing all aspects of the campaigns, including development and delivery of all campaign assets, contracts, invite lists, and event promotion
• Oversee ideation, development and delivery of promotional merchandise needs
• Assist with NDA requests, SOW intake and invoice processing
• Help schedule meetings, circulate/update agendas and meeting notes, as needed
• Be an active contributor to brainstorms and campaign ideation
• Stay up-to-date of competitive, industry and consumer trends to educate and inform the team
Skills Required to be Successful in the Role:
• Superior organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently and keep pace in a quickly moving and ever-changing environment
• Strength in writing and presentation development
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to interface and collaborate with people at various levels across the org
• Eagerness to learn and grow
• Passion for TV and pop culture
• Minimum 1 year of TV/entertainment marketing and/or project management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rop7b2-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.