Communications Coordinator, Advertising & Partnerships
New York, NY
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
The Communications Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Peacock communications team with daily administrative, operational and PR responsibilities. This position will report to the East Coast Vice President of Communications. Ideal candidate will be eager to learn and have incredible attention to detail, a team-focused attitude, and a solutions-oriented approach.
Lead administrative and team operational duties could include, but are not limited to:
• Manage Daily Monitoring Coverage
• Establish morning clips schedule
• Work across team to compile the daily clip packet, distribute press materials to key executives
• Keep team apprised of all breaking news and monitor social media
• Calendar administration for VP, Communications
• Travel booking
• Reconcile invoices for East Coast team; rack and file departmental invoices/accounting, including purchasing cards and expense reports.
• Help manage intern program
• Coordinate IT and facilities services
• Support the East Coast Peacock communications team to publicize a range of content: acquired shows and movies, live sports, news, Spanish language content, as well as library tentpoles and deep catalog of shows and movies.
• Maintain Master Press Lists – Sports, News, Library
• Track bookings for specific projects
• Create and distribute clip reports
• Service daily press breaks for specific announcements
• Maintain press reports by project
• Coordinate screeners, mailings and press assets; maintain press site
• Fill out creative briefs
• Maintain editorial and awards calendars
• Draft materials like tune in alerts and briefing books
• Support with organizing press junkets, print interviews, set visits, photo shoots, press events, festivals, screenings and awards shows (which may fall outside of standard office hours).
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with talent, producers, public relations agencies and representatives, agents, managers, production staffs, media and programming executives.
• Minimum 1 year public relations experience, including internships, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Bachelor's degree
• Willing to work unanticipated overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Previous experience within entertainment publicity
• Extremely organized with an ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Highly resourceful. Problem solver, with strong communication skills
• Excellent writing and organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2247m-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.