Peacock, established in 2019, is the all new NBCUniversal streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together in a single app.
Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support the Ad Sales Peacock operations of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for revenue goals which include developing (upselling and servicing) existing business as well as developing new business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Account Manager (Digital) will play a critical role within our fast pased advertising sales team, with a focus on continuous assessment of the competitive landscape. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing & developing client relationships and proactively identifying strategic approaches for new or incremental opportunities as well as upselling products and services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Building and managing relationships with existing and potential new clients and agencies through routine communication; actively grow industry relationships in order to gain marketplace intelligence
• Understand client needs and look for opportunities to develop creative solutions
• Stay informed and update sales team on industry marketplace and the competitive landscape
• Ensure that customer needs are translated properly and understood by all internal departments
• Lead communication for all internal requests, client requests and RFPs
• Partner with internal stakeholders including but not limited to Client Partnerships & Client Strategy team to stay informed on category information, as well Marketing on incoming client requests
• Synergistically work alongside all internal teams (Sales, Planning, Marketing, Research, Ops, etc.)
• Collaborate with Planning post-sale to ensure all clients are provided industry leading customer service
• Minimum 5 years of media experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Media industry, media sales experience in the Digital landscape
• Proven experience in prospecting new clients, generating sales leads and closing the sale
• Experience with account relationship building, customer satisfaction and product implementation
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Self-starter; ability to work very independently, but also fit into a strong team environment
• Ability to travel as necessary
• Ability to effectively analyze data
• Excellent interpersonal and client relation skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznjm2-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.