New York, NY
Peacock, established in 2019, is the all new NBCUniversal streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together in a single app.
Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support the Ad Sales Peacock operations of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for revenue goals which include developing (upselling and servicing) existing business as well as developing new business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generate/increase revenue from both new and existing advertisers with an established list of agencies and clients to meet annual revenue goals
• Own, manage, and develop relationships with clients and agencies through routine communication; actively grow industry relationships in order to gain marketplace intelligence
• Understand customer needs and look for opportunities to develop creative solutions, including customizable cross-platform opportunities with the goal of generating revenue for Peacock
• Communicate with all sales counterparts within the NBCU portfolio and employ leverage (where applicable) in order to grow corporate share
• Deliver compelling sales presentations and execute sales calls with agency planning/buying groups and clients to secure business
• Manage accounts from pre-sale through post sale analysis
• Lead, develop, motivate and mentor support team of sales planner and sales assistant by developing strong team alliance, inclusive participation and structured training
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 5+ years selling experience in Advertising Sales, Digital Sales experience highly preferred
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Media industry, media sales experience in the Digital landscape
• Proven experience in prospecting new clients, generating sales leads and closing the sale
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Self-starter; ability to work very independently, but also fit into a strong team environment
• Ability to travel as necessary
• Ability to effectively analyze data
• Excellent interpersonal and client relation skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment