Sr. Associate, Talent Acquisition/ Learning & Development
Department: Human Resources
Status: Full time, Regular, Exempt
The Senior Associate provides professional-level assistance in the areas of Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Support the Director, Talent Acquisition in recruitment activities which includes prescreen and interviewing candidates for open positions
• Contact candidates and hiring managers to coordinate interviews (in person or virtually), to include but not limited to travel arrangements
• Advertise employment vacancies on PBS website, social media and other websites/publications
• As directed, provide support in candidate sourcing
• Participate in the candidate management process (e.g., performing reference and background checks, interview coordination)
• Track and report status of recruitment activity
• Update and maintain the recruitment database when necessary
• Coordinate the placement and onboarding of temporary agency personnel and maintain data of such personnel
• Manage relationships with staffing agencies
• Maintain resources/supplies needed for job fairs and outreach events; attend events as needed
• Participate in the management of PBS' internship program
• Assist in screening resumes and onboarding interns
• Plan and execute intern activities
• Facilitate new hire orientation sessions
• Assist Director, Talent Acquisition with onboarding activities
• Perform all data entry and follow up tasks associated with the onboarding process
Learning and Development
• Provide administrative assistance to the Sr. Director, Learning & Development to include scheduling training sessions, tracking registrations and maintaining related records, and preparing training materials as needed.
• Administer user accounts in electronic training platforms; assist with administration of annual compliance trainings.
• Under the direction of the Sr. Director, Learning & Development, create and maintain training materials and documents.
Requirements for success:
• 1-2 years professional experience providing HR administrative support
• Experience with Applicant Tracking System, preferred
• Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Technologically savvy; with comfort learning independently and using new technologies
• Ability to function in a fast-paced dynamic environment and interact with employees at all levels.
• Ability to handle confidential matters tactfully
• Accurately applies professional technical knowledge, skills, expertise, and judgment to achieve excellent customer service; demonstrates a strong customer-service orientation in all interactions.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Works independently, makes sound decisions, and exercises good judgment.
• Communicates effectively and proactively the status of projects to include barriers and possible solutions
• Performs all work in a detailed manner
PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with the EEOC and the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7v9n-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.