Fast Channels Specialist
VP Streaming Distribution LATAM (Multiple Locations MIAMI, MEXICO or BRAZIL)
** This position could be located in Mexico, Miami or Brazil **
• Strategize how & when Paramount should partner with distributor platforms to maximize streaming audience.
• Negotiate & execute new distribution agreements for Paramount's streaming products in Latin America: Paramount+ and Pluto TV, working in concert with senior leaders across international Legal, Product, Marketing, Distribution & Content teams.
• Lead early partnership development, including business case, value exchange, product requirements, financial modeling, etc.
• Manage existing partnerships making sure objectives and goals are met in collaboration with the local Distribution leaders in our key Latin American markets.
• Work closely with streaming Product & Ops teams to prioritize any partner integration &/or feature work.
• Work closely with different Marketing & Creative teams to ensure that our partners represent our brand and titles in the best way on their own and operated promotional channels.
• Lead regular meetings with partners to track progress & provide updates
• Liaise with Distribution counterparts on International and Domestic teams to share best practices and support global and regional partnerships.
• 10+ years of Business Development / Partner Management experience with media or technology companies.
• Deep understanding of streaming video landscape in Latin America from a business perspective
• Excellent deal negotiation skills
• First-rate analytical & quantitative skills, with a demonstrated ability to use data to drive business decisions
• MBA or JD preferred
• Regional Latin America experience preferred
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwz13p-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.