Vice President, Information Security
New York, NY
Overview & Responsibilities
As the lead Business Information Security Officer (BISO) of Paramount Group will reports to the Head of Governance, Strategy, Program Management & Business Security. You will be the Cyber Security & Assurance main point of contact for multiple divisions, responsible for the communication, compliance and governance of the corporate security strategy, roadmap and policies that are in alignment with the organization's overall security objectives.
• Works with business partners, and the Technology leadership to define and refine objectives and key results for the Information Security program, managing interdependencies and driving multi-functional collaboration
• Provides strategic leadership to advance the company Information Security priorities and objectives by ensuring alignment with and achievement of business drivers and strategies
• Engage with business partners, customers, and other external collaborators, encouraging confidence in company overall security posture and brand, through industry and customer presentations
• Well-honed strategic development skills including the ability to thinking analytically, frame options and outcomes and influence groups to decision
• Work with business team members to ensure high value assets are identified, tracked, and prioritized in the application of cybersecurity programs and activities!
• Deliver metrics-guided scorecards or dashboards to keep executive partners apprised of business cybersecurity health
• Provides strategic multi-functional leadership by integrating shared vision and strategies and highlighting and resolving interdependencies
• Must develop and maintain key relationships including peer Leaders and key staff including Compliance, Risk, Legal and business units
• Establishes effective management routines to integrate workstreams, keep work on track, and to identify issues early enough to course correct, if needed
• Advise senior management on policies, processes, systems, and elements.
• Can establish a mature Security posture within the divisions with tools and processes to enable teams to develop safely NIST security controls frameworks.
• Ability to interpret and apply, regulations, policies, and mentorship important to the organization's cyber objectives
• Possesses ability to exercise judgment when policies are not well-defined.
• Minimum 10 years of experience required, with confirmed expertise in security architecture design, network security, mobile security, vulnerability management, and threat intelligence/analysis.
• We expect an executive presence, judgment, and pitch in communicating and supporting effective discussion and decision making.
• We desire a Bachelor's degree in a related field and applicable industry-accepted security certifications (CISSP, SANS, etc.)
• Well-honed strategic development skills including the ability to thinking analytically, frame options and outcomes and influence groups to decision.
• True ability to translate complex IT and security challenges/issues into business risks.
• We wish to see a shown expertise with performing security assessments and recommending security solutions to assist with improvement of security infrastructure.
• Deep knowledge of security policies, regulations, and compliance issues.
• Comfortable working in a matrixed organization and able to work in a fast paced team environment across business and technology teams.
• Knowledge of common InfoSec management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, COBIT, NIST, or PCI DSS.
• Master's degree is highly desirable!
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn9zxm-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.