Sales Associate - LA
We are looking for a Vice President of Domestic Sales. We are the leading distributor of premium content across multiple media platforms throughout the global marketplace. The division's portfolio is comprised of some of the world's most recognized brands, including feature films and television programs! The ideal candidate will be responsible for selling Paramount Global content across multiple platforms. This role will focus on targeted sales across all content library supply categories as available in the US. Specifically, the role will prioritize monetizing unscripted, library and niche content categories against targets. Are you up for the challenge?
• Handle the targeted library of available programs as assigned by EVP.
• Maintain strong knowledge of Paramount, CBS and Viacom libraries as well as current slate.
• Coordinate availability of shows (to avoid selling content that is also being used in US through channel agreements (EG Comedy Central, Nick, CMT, Paramount Network and P+).
• Present and offer content to buyers as assigned and confirm internal deal approvals.
• Review sales history and clearances.
• Monitor CRM deal workflow tasks including client setup, client maintenance, deal entry and approval routing.
• Negotiate and close content licensing deals.
• Ensure deals are properly documented. Each agreement is implemented through an established internal process. Ensure all agreements are fully serviced, delivered, contracted and that account receivables remain current.
• Prepare data and analytical models for historical sales and research projects.
• Proactive market evaluation, research and sales strategy support.
• Budget planning and forecasting for designated content.
• As needed, provide support to the VP Sales in Toronto and any other assignments as delegated, could include administrative duties.
• University/College bachelor's degree in Business, Commerce, or related field
• 10 years of experience and preference in entertainment sales
• Strong English written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Power Point, and Excel (strength in excel and data analysis/manipulation)
• Willingness and ability to travel (valid passport required)
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to self-manage and multi-task, prioritize and handle time efficiently to meet deadlines
• Interest in content, the entertainment industry and loves watching and talking about television
• Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, deal terms and properties
Hiring Salary Range: $177,000.00 - 200,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv2447-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.