Overview and Responsibilities:
The US Networks Distribution (''USND'') team is responsible for the monetization and multi-platform distribution of Paramount's portfolio of linear networks, VOD content, and streaming products to MVPDs, virtual MVPDs, and mobile platforms.
The Partnerships team within USND leads deal negotiations and manages business relationships with key distribution partners. The Senior Manager will be responsible for executing and supporting partnerships to grow the multi-platform distribution of Paramount's portfolio of traditional and emerging media assets while increasing revenue from distribution partners. This position will manage the full scope of account management and sales processes – identifying, creating and executing partnership strategies, building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, and negotiating complex distribution agreements.
• Negotiate distribution agreements (e.g. CBS retransmission consent, cable networks, VOD, Paramount +) with new and existing MVPD/vMVPD partners of varying sizes
• Support the VP, SVP and EVP of USND Partnerships with key partner negotiations including deal preparation, ad hoc analyses/presentations, managing internal deadlines, contract analyses, and a deep knowledge of partner's KPIs
• Develop a thorough understanding of client priorities to identify distribution, product, and partnership opportunities
• Account management responsibility for both existing and new accounts
• Build internal relationships and collaborate with executives inside and outside of the department
• Work effectively with Strategy-Operations, Legal, Marketing, Ad Sales and Finance colleagues to drive business results
• Support ad-hoc projects and initiatives throughout the year that are related to the fulfillment of departmental goals and objectives
• Ensure post deal compliance with contractual obligations
• Create contract summaries for deals after their completion
• Actively manage the day-to-day business of assigned accounts and facilitate client requests
• Mentor, manage, and develop members of the team (e.g. Partnerships Coordinator)
• Develop and communicate insights on key developments/issues within the industry
• Bachelor's degree required
• 4+ years of relevant work experience; preferably in content distribution/acquisition or partnership management
• Detail oriented, comfortable managing multiple complex projects with tight deadlines
• Ability to work cross-functionally
• Strong strategic and analytical skills
• Skilled in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) with strong emphasis on PowerPoint
• Ability to create and present deal related presentations to senior management
• Some knowledge of the television industry, including broadcast, cable, satellite, and OTT
• Ability to travel as required for business purposes
• Law or Master's Degree a plus
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9p7x-3-238-98-39-42 in your application.