- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
We are looking for a Senior Localization Manager, with demonstrated success managing the localization pipeline driving international marketing and promotions. They are a builder and will lead the development of an efficient and optimized marketing localization workflow supporting Single Title Campaigns and priority title content.
Our ideal candidate is an intrapreneur, that is passionate about international content, language localization and strives to build a roadmap for processes to support it. Their operational expertise in subtitling and dubbing content is highly valued, with keen understanding to complex studio guidelines and required contractual restrictions.
We are looking for someone who is highly organized and comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Be able to work autonomously, have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to influence others. This role will report to the Senior Director of Title and Content Marketing, in partnership to build and implement a localization pipeline, establish external/internal vendor relationship and strategize on long range plan for improved systems. This will be for marketing content, driving international single title marketing campaigns.
Come join our team!
• Build and drive AV/Promos subtitling and dubbing pipeline, supporting Paramount+ robust content library/offering in multiple languages, within expeditious deadlines
• Manage localization scheduling of marketing materials by title and region specific
• Manage title campaign kickoff meetings with localization vendors and internal collaborators
• Work closely with marketing content teams and studio brands to manage the series/show title translation process for US content launching in Paramount+ international markets.
• Build and foster localization vendor and Paramount operation relationships to ensure first in class results servicing all Paramount+ international markets.
• Consult with studio creative teams, QC vendors and Paramount + territories to manage through translation validation
• Partner and work with Central Creative Team for end-to-end marketing materials localization production
• Work cross-functionally across various internal central and international teams to ensure receipt and review of locked cuts, scripts and toolkits
• Identify bottlenecks, blockers and develop strategic short-long term solutions to mitigate risk
• Partner with central localization team to develop localization standard methodology guidelines/playbook, (including, KNPs) to establish standards and accommodate scale.
• Manage localization vendors, internal validation process, training and onboarding and incoming vendor invoices
• Communicate localized asset availability across international streaming marketing teams
• Work with Central Digital Asset Content Team on all final deliverables for curation and ingestion
• Maintain goals, deliverable metrics and devise strategies to accomplish while implementing measurable plans
• 5 years+ of experience in localization of marketing materials for premium content and global brands
• Experience in subtitling and dubbing content for LATAM, EMEA, and APAC regions
• Experience with project management software (eg: AirTable, Smartsheet or Asana)
• Experience and deep knowledge of technical specifications, audio and video file formats, regional frame rates required by region
• Experience with studio contracts for dubbing requirements, including talent restrictions
• Ability to understand complex systems and expanding infrastructure
• Possess strong project management, presentation, and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Experience with international marketing asset/content distribution highly preferred and knowledge of localization tools
• PMP certified is a plus
• Capacity to coordinate with international teams across various time zones
• Proficient in MS Office (including PowerPoint) and Google Sheets
• Foreign Language skills a plus
• Experience in media/creative and subscription would be a plus.
• Experience in digital asset management systems and data analysis skills
• Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• Relationships with localization vendors
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial mentality, flexibility and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organization
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5oyz7-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.