Overview and Responsibilities:
Paramount Global is seeking a Senior Analyst to join our HR Transformation & Data Solutions team! Collaborating with the Director of Data Solutions & Analytics, this team is primarily dedicated to driving strategic operational change and building solutions using data, technology, and creative problem solving. Our goal is to address complex business problems, design innovative solutions, and drive transformation. The Sr HR Analyst will advise directly with HR Business Partners cross departmentally to help build and lead operational excellence and to proactively seek out opportunities for improvements. The ideal candidate is extraordinary at communication, highly organized, detail oriented, data and tech savvy, self-motivated and aimed to learn!
• Empower HRBPs and multi-functional teams (Comp & Ben, HR Systems, Facilities, IT/Client Services) with data, tools, and process solutions to drive operational excellence
• Be a key player in communicating and implementing new processes and solutions through project management and change management
• Proven ability to export, clean, transform, and aggregate data with the purpose of translating large data sources into substantial dataset for reporting and analytics
• Assist in maintaining data pipelines and system integrations to ensure data integrity and reliability; perform data audits, gap analysis, data anomalies
• Help to maintain current systems and build new solutions; conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT), strategize solutions to failures, conduct quality assurance checks
• See opportunities for enhancing overall data analytical, visualization/dashboarding capabilities and help the team to adopt new technologies
• 3-5 years of direct engagement with data analytics; preferably with some experience in People Analytics, HR Technology/Operations, HR Business Partnership, Business Consulting
• Working knowledge of data and operational needs across HR functions, including HRBP, Comp & Ben, TA, L&D/Organizational Development, and HR Systems/Operations
• Experience managing and navigating large dynamic data sets in Excel; experience creating reports, data visualizations/dashboards
• Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative spirit; ability to empathize with users to evaluate the user journey and determine opportunities for improvement
• Ability to analyze processes within a cross-functional organization; effective in implementing new and improved processes, especially relating to data collection and reporting
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, and ambiguous environment with quick deadlines and shifting priorities; strong organization skills with the ability to lead multiple tasks
• Engagement within systems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, SuccessFactors, Slack
• Experience in project and change management; excellent documentation skills, including exemplary PowerPoint skills
• Exemplary interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to communicate complex processes and establish close working relationships with teams and partners across corporate functions
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy4ne0-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.