Overview and Responsibilities:
This position is within the leadership team of the Strategic Yield Management and Forecasting group, which supports Paramount Global's mission of establishing itself as the industry-leading provider of premium inventory in the advertising community by supplying strategic revenue insights and growth recommendations to the company's leadership.
The team is focused on forecasting and tracking the ad-sales business' quarterly and annual digital revenue targets across properties and platforms! This includes helping to steer yield tactics and strategy, optimizing revenue attainment with cross-functional teams, communicating detailed and useful insights to key partners including Sales, Product, Business and Finance teams, and building efficient, robust, and formative data structures to support this mission.
• Ownership of revenue yield management, forecasting, deal approval and sales channel management for the indirect video business across Paramount's inventory endpoints.
• Tight revenue and inventory tracking, future-forecasting of revenue and inventory, and complete understanding of the context and drivers of the indirect video business is a primary mission.
• Accountable for building the ad-revenue forecast for the Pluto TV business. This includes, among other things, owning capacity model inputs, marketplace assumption inputs, revenue pacing analysis, product, packaging and targeting analysis, current and future influence of product and programming on revenue forecasts.
• Responsible for strategic yield management on Pluto TV, partnering with the teams that price, package and approve deals, as well as the ad ops, tech ops, sales, finance, and distribution teams. As a partner with other leaders on the team, you'll be collaborating on strategic yield management holistically across Paramount endpoints and sales channels.
• Serve as the main Yield team point of contact to the content distribution teams. In this capacity, the role consults on new distribution deal terms, models ad-sales revenue implications of potential distribution deals.
• Serve as a dynamic, motivating, and transformational manager for direct reports on the team! The focus on accurate people management, leading to energized and motivated teams that turbo-boost through teamwork, is of high importance.
• Deep and exemplary work history in digital media operations or yield management
• Experienced knowledge of programmatic and indirect digital business
• Outstanding expertise and proficiency in quantitative analysis, and track record of turning analysis into successful strategy
• Experience in building revenue forecast models and processes is preferred
• Expert knowledge of either Freewheel or GAM preferred
• Experience in people-management and record of team development and performance
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g62ybq-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.