- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionParamount Networks International, is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Contributes to the development and review of local, regional or international compensation processes and tools as well as related policies and practices. As Compensation Subject Matter Expert, provides consultancy and project management support to the business in developing competitive Total Compensation. Administers and monitors the process of requests and exceptions. Provides analytics support to International Compensation team.
• Participate to the definition, design, and review of compensation processes and tools which are aligned with business needs and are aligned to market practice and external benchmark.
• Contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of internal processes and tools for the use by the Compensation Team, HR BPs, and HR Ops.
• Develop and review international as well as country specific policies and practices based on the requirements identified through the continuous assessment of needs.
• Coordinate the process for developing and maintaining content related to the Compensation programs, processes, and tools.
• Administer & monitor the process for escalation of requests and exceptions coming from the markets to Compensation management
• Participate to the development and preparation of processes and HR systems training to increase knowledge and awareness within the organization.
• Monitor and analyze the relevant compensation metrics and KPIs and prepare reports for management.
• Participate in special Compensation and HR projects by providing research and analysis services.
• Monitor and evaluate key performance indicators, dashboards, and other relevant measures. Identify trends and potential actions needed in compensation to foster continuous improvement (including 3rd Parties involvement).
• Bachelor's degree.
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management, especially in Compensation or HR. Experience in supporting multiple countries preferred.
• Able to work independently and focus on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficient in Excel. Ability to use data and metrics and create tools and models using Tableau, SQL PowerBI Power Pivot or similar preferred.
• Familiar with SuccessFactors or other HRIS
• Familiar with Compensation tools such as Payfactors, MarketPay, Workday Advanced Comp or similar.
• User knowledge of Compensation Databases (WTW, Mercer, KornFerry, Radford…) and methodology.
• Fluency in English; other languages would be advantageous.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9j849-44-213-63-130-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $0.00 to $0.00 ($ USD)