Role Overview & Responsibilities
We are seeking a hungry and dynamic Sales Planner to join the growing team! General responsibility will be the creation of sales plans to guide the work of account executives in connection with the sale of television advertising. Led by the Executive Vice President, Sales Strategy, Planning, and Administration for the CBS Television Network, this role will be based out of the New York office.
• Build sales plans and develop computer systems data
• Participate in sales negotiations, inventory management, negotiating makegoods directly with agencies and maintaining buyer relationships
• Responsible for preparing and maintaining stewardship reports for current network schedules on a permanently assigned account basis
• Assist in developing basic audience estimates, developing price lists, evaluating A.C. Nielsen audience reports
• Use digital and video on demand audience metrics for cross-platform campaigns
• Bachelor's degree of Business (or related field) required
• Minimum 1 – 3 years of TV media sales/planning or agency media buying experience
• Strongly preferred, media research or media planning
• Experience with numerical concepts, attentiveness to detail, and presentation of data is important
• Analytical competence and presentation skills are important
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Advanced project management skills
• Function in a fast-paced environment subject to frequent deadlines
• Must be proactive, well organized, and able to perform independently with limited direction
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qwx7-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.