WHO YOU ARE
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds makes this a great place to work. We have a number of Employee Resource Groups that look to support our employees from all walks of life and who face common challenges in the workplace and we hold tons of events all your round to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment
WHAT IS THE ROLE
• Ensure that media planning is completed within the sales policy and deals are reported in accordance with the agreement between Pararmount and the client.
• Updating forecasted campaigns in planning system
• Client research - gathering information from external sources and regions
• Run hypothetical rating analysis for the client
• Liaise with operations team to ensure feasibility of deal
• Plan onair and digital campaigns
• Communication of requirements to client for execution of the media portion of the deal.
• Monitor execution of deal across all platforms
• Chase Copy with client or agency
• Keep planning system updated with latest deal detail.
• Compile post campaign analysis report
• Assistant to AD/AM in account management and service
• Assisting in sales pitch planning
• Assisting putting together Presentations
• Embrace the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED
• Some experience working in a marketing or ad sales role
• Knowledge of the advertising process for digital and TV
• Proficient in the advanced features of Excel
• Strong organisational skills
• Good attention to detail
• Articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to problem solve
• Ability to prioritise, multi task and work to deadlines
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
If you have any difficulties in applying or require access needs arising from a mobility or any other impairment please let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling 0207 555 1234. We can then ensure your experience and visit is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re52o0-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.