CBS Sports Network is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated team player to join our organization as an Ad Sales and Marketing Assistant to provide sales and marketing support.
• Collaborate with Sales, Traffic, and Pricing & Inventory partners to support flawless execution of advertising campaigns
• Facilitate client order entry and management, working with both internal departments and external clients, to ultimately ensure client delivery and satisfaction
• Coordinate with Ad Ops teams to carry out advertisers' creative assets/tags, brand safety guidelines, and any other specific requests
• Monitor/track and regularly report on campaign impressions and work with multiple departments to make any adjustments needed to ensure orders deliver and bill in full
• Generate reports to troubleshoot/resolve discrepancies or campaign/creative issues
• Work directly with Billing/Finance partners to help clear discrepancies and ensure proper revenue recognition at the campaign ends
• Provide ongoing reporting to Sports Sales teams
• Coordinate weekly contractual ticket obligations and requests as well as ensuring delivery
• Clip on-air features and distribute to clients on a weekly basis
• Send pod positions to clients on Friday nights before each sporting event that weekend
• Bachelor's degree of business (or related field)
• Must be highly knowledgeable and skilled in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel'
• Must be highly organized with excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Hiring Salary Range: $55,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqz149-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.