Sales Associate (January 2024 Start)- Chicago
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday, October 27th, 2023
Please note: This position will start on January 22nd, 2024 (as part of a January cohort). The salary for this role is $55,000 and is eligible for overtime. Sales Associates are expected to work a hybrid schedule out of our Chicago office.
Paramount Advertising is a leading innovative organization that delivers advertising revenue across all our media brands using groundbreaking research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences – from young kids with the Nickelodeon brands, to Millennials with brands like MTV and Comedy Central; as well as fans of CBS Sports, CBS News and Paramount+!
We're looking for a goal-oriented talent to join the Paramount Advertising Sales Operations team at the entry-level, and we'd love to hear from you!
This entry-level position aims to bring in and develop talented young people passionate about media & entertainment, advertising, and serving clients. The role will immerse high potential, recent college graduates into an operational-focused full-time role supporting key Ad Sales groups with exposure to both Linear and Digital advertising . This opportunity is a unique and exciting way to collaborate frequently with clients, high-level industry executives, and a diverse group of internal constituents while developing a keen understanding of the Advertising and Media industry.
• Collaborate with Sales, Traffic, and Pricing & Inventory partners to support flawless execution of advertising campaigns
• Facilitate client order entry and management, working with both internal departments and external clients, to ultimately ensure client delivery and satisfaction
• Coordinate with Ad. Ops teams to carry out advertisers' creative assets/tags, brand safety guidelines, and any other specific requests
• Monitor/track and regularly report on campaign impressions and work with multiple departments to make any adjustments needed to ensure orders deliver and bill in full
• Generate reports to troubleshoot/resolve discrepancies or campaign/creative issues
• Work directly with Billing/Finance partners to help clear discrepancies and ensure proper revenue recognition at the campaign ends
• Provide ongoing reporting to Digital/Convergent Sales teams
• Associate or Bachelor's degree
• Must possess unrestricted US work authorization
• 0-2 years of post-graduation professional experience
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills required to interface across multiple levels and groups
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Attention to detail, work ethic, and excellent judgment
• Proactive self-starter and team player, ability to learn quickly, be flexible, and adapt to changing industry and organizational landscape
• Desire and interest to work in advertising sales across media & entertainment platforms
• Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision plans
• 401k matching
• Employee Wellness Programs
• Employee Discounts
• Complimentary Paramount+
• An inclusive, agile, and energetic work culture
• A company-wide mentorship program (Mentorship+). The Ad Sales organization also offers its own internal advisor network for Sales Associates.
Sales Associate's will have opportunities within the company to advance their careers in areas including, but not limited to: marketing, sales, commercial operations, client services, pricing and inventory, and other areas within the ad sales organization.
As part of the evaluation process applicants will be required to play a games-based assessment. This assessment is a mandatory part of the application process, and will require approximately 30-45 minutes of your time.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy248k-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.