Overview and Responsibilities:
• Lead, energize, and drive recruitment efforts to deliver results for our corporate clients.
• Provide a high touch level of service and serve as a talent advisor.
• Lead full lifecycle recruitment and develop creative and innovative strategies for sourcing and acquiring top talent. Develop recruitment initiatives, services, and solutions that align with the strategic direction of the organization.
• Collaborate with key HR professionals and business leaders and establish relationships with senior leaders and client groups to fully understand their objectives. Provide service with a consultative orientation, attention to detail, follow up and follow through.
• Establish relationships with key internal/external partners to assure that our outreach is expansive, and our talent pipelines are rich and diverse.
• 4+ years of experience
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Expertise in sourcing, recruiting, and placing talent from a multi-source pipeline including internal employees, targeted sourcing, networking, direct application, and cold calling methodologies.
• Solid knowledge in full lifecycle recruitment, including thorough pre-qualification screening, interviewing, and closing professional level candidates across multiple levels and subject areas.
• Solid knowledge of legal issues and requirements of employee labor laws, ensuring the organization develops appropriate policies and implements systems that are legally compliant.
• Team-spirited and collegial approach to partnering with clients and colleagues in both optimal and challenging scenarios.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re4kv5-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.