We are looking for a new Post Production Manager! This role reports into the VP of Post Production and serves the needs of Paramount's post production team throughout the post process across a multitude of projects.
• Handle post calendars for numerous episodic and movie projects
• Facilitate the scheduling of ADR sessions across global locations
• Supervise delivery of assets between production and various lines of business
• Keep VP, Post Production up to date on the status of projects, requests, and deliverables
• Maintain a working knowledge of post production/understanding of technical terms and processes
• Work closely with the Post Coordinator to track and traffic elements between productions, post facilities, etc.
• Facilitate the set-up and onboarding of internal post production teams for various projects
• Act as liaison within the department in order to ensure the efficient expedition of any and all post production needs
• Minimum 5 years of post production experience
• Bachelor degree in Film Production, related field, or equivalent work experience
• MAC/PC Proficiency, Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Excellent organizational & follow-through skills, with attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize projects effectively
• Capable of working independently as well as part of a team
• Strong network of relationships with post facilities and vendors
• Animation experience a plus
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm9mnx-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.