Overview and Responsibilities
The Senior Manager, Partnership Operations, will play a key role as a foundational member of our growing business operations function and will work closely with our digital OTT partners. This person will be closely involved in daily operational tasks that build efficiency, own the creation and implementation of necessary content operations processes, and manage the partner operations team that supports the operational needs of the Paramount+ service on Channels platforms. This role will work closely with the Director, Partnerships & Operations, and the overall team to address priority strategic questions, while simultaneously managing the standard workflows that power our service. This person will lead all efforts to streamline operations and processes that help drive growth and revenue. The Senior Manager, Partnership Operations will lead and be involved with a varying range of projects while also handling relationships with cross-functional teams both externally and internally.
• Manage the partner content operations team with prioritization and execution of pre-and post-launch needs of Paramount+ Channels platforms
• Maintain a comprehensive operational tracking system that outlines real-time status of launches, deliveries, and issues on Paramount+ Channels platforms
• Develop and iterate on operational specs and steady-state SVOD documentation based upon changing processes
• Work cross-functionally with video operations, business operations, curation, design, and other internal teams to ensure partner needs for all upcoming content launches are met
• Manage key relationships with Channels partners from an operational perspective
• Conduct regular product audits across various platforms for accuracy
• Conduct tracking and communication of competitive developments
• Collect and gain industry research to develop business insights and recommendations to support the business strategy and operational decision making
• Identify market trends, research reports and frequent business analyses for special projects
• Support steady-state needs of our current Paramount+ distribution partners
• Drive processes and find efficiency to help scale operations to support growing digital OTT business
• Partner closely with digital OTT partners to expand the Paramount+ content footprint and help support the continued growth of Paramount+ globally
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in a client/external facing partner and operations management role within a media company or digital MVPD(s) or OTT SVOD service(s), project management, and similar post-production or interactive roles
• Exhibit strong understanding of the digital linear streaming, SVOD, VOD space, metadata management, and experience with content operations and digital distribution
• Expertise in MS office applications, especially Power Point and Excel
• Experience with streamlining workflows and process improvement
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage simultaneous, high profile priorities is a necessity
• Experience with asset tracking, working with large content data sets and content management tools
• Strong communication and organization skills – verbal, written, and presentation
• Strong emotional intelligence with the ability to work cross functionally with various and diverse teams both internally and externally
• Experience managing a small team
• Experience with scripting and database creation is a plus
• Experience with international digital distribution is a major plus
• Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and detailed with an entrepreneurial spirit who will be able to work well under pressure and quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment!
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9nxy-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.