Overview & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing to support sales and marketing strategies from initial green-light through campaign development, approvals, and clearances to final delivery on all features and series including CBS, Showtime, Paramount Pictures New Release, Miramax, Worldwide Acquisitions, Viacom film catalog, and other third-party ventures.
• Lead all aspects of project workflows from green light to launch!
• Partner with ViacomCBS Creative Services teams to successfully deliver required assets needed to sell and service feature-length titles.
• Lead the successful management of our i2i digital sales program.
• Liaise with Sales, Operations, Legal, and Admin on daily requests.
• Manage processes and uphold standards set by division.
• Identify alignments within the marketing team and manage communications with outside colleagues.
• Lead 3rd party resources in the successful production and delivery of marketing assets.
• Manage department's top priorities, document goals, and build a plan to achieve results.
• Lead communications regarding delivery, output, and quality.
• Thoroughly understand the distribution product catalog including product avails & rights, and release schedules across all windows.
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the distribution marketplace and deliver to the needs of sales executives.
• Track and monitor sales tools used in the field for success and losses.
• Use data and research to guide decision-making.
• Lead brand asset collection and distribution across ViacomCBS feature portfolio (New Release and Library) including production summaries (Series and Film Property Overviews), title reports, and deal review/Cost-share Agreements
• Manage sales and marketing materials requests and delivery, including pitch kits, sell sheets, and digital/social media content.
• Track multiple requests coming through regional marketing managers into creative services
• Work with VP, Marketing on the integration of approved materials into our delivery systems (Indee, Catch-up, Screeners, I2I, Mail-Chimp, Teams, ViaCBSContent.com).
• Manage title-specific assets including key art, synopses, clips and stills. (with manager, creative services, VP marketing (broadcast promos) and assets management team)
• Monitor process for asset request and delivery and suggest process improvements where appropriate.
• Work with internal studio resources and external agencies in the production and clearance of marketing materials.
• Review all marketing materials submissions from internal team and external affiliates and traffic to ViacomCBS studio partners for any necessary reviews and approvals.
• Establish Project schedules/deadlines
• Set development guides and rules.
• Provide necessary guidance to our external affiliates in the distribution and use of marketing materials.
• Oversee project management tools/keep up-to-date.
• Oversee regular reporting and lead update meetings.
• Provide key product updates and other information critical to the sales process.
• Manage marketing budgets and track all marketing spend.
• Work across ViacomCBS infostructure to align product initiatives, timelines and strategy.
• Collaborate with ViacomCBS Home Media Distribution.
• Track production updates with ViacomCBS Theatrical and VP, Marketing.
• 10+ years of marketing and distribution experience.
• Deep understanding of studio marketing including digital and social media platforms.
• Familiarity with television and theatrical product, new release and library.
• 5+ years of computer programs required (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
• 5+ years of creative applications and design programs (Adobe Creative Suite).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills with the ability to forge relationships with internal and external partners.
• Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to successfully lead several projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
• A great teammate who is willing to pitch in on last-minute, high-priority projects as needed.
• Experience in working in a global marketing organization or advertising agency a plus.
• Highly collaborative, proactive, and resourceful!
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8nyw-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.