This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Multicultural Marketing & Publicity. He/ She/ They will be a super fan and consumer of culture
-- what and who are in the zeitgeist for multiculturalism including Black, Hispanic, and Asian American Pacific Islander communities. You are excited about storytelling and amplifying Paramount Pictures' films to multicultural audiences to communities of color in a holistic and authentic way. You are creative, proactive, thoughtful and strategic plus willing to learn and grow.
• Answering phones
• Email correspondence
• Managing calendar including scheduling & coordinating meetings
• Book travel where needed
• Administer and track financial commitments and expense tracking
• Read and break down film scripts and suggest partner viability and suggestions to senior team members
• Participate in team brainstorms and manage/distribute notes post meeting
• Liaises with the Multicultural marketing, targeted marketing and field teams
• Writes, maintains and updates multicultural talking points, one pagers, preview documents, and distribution lists (i.e. breaks/tune-ins, reviews/reactions) for all titles
• Maintains all internal team documents - gathering and inputting campaign updates to calendars, timelines, status reports, etc where needed
• Relevant research duties as determined by the SVP including web/social media research about talent/filmmaker media coverage, competitive releases, industry trends, etc.
• Manages invoices, PO's, and billing inquiries from publicity-related vendors who work with SVP travel and finance to maintain budgets.
• Covers press screenings, press days, junkets, premieres, and other film-related events; handles film talent/filmmakers on-site at press days, junkets, premieres, interviews, and appearances, conventions (i.e. CinemaCon, Comic-Con, WonderCon, etc.), award shows, film festivals, and other publicity events.
• Compiles and distributes national and online reviews to internal and external lists
• Be knowledgeable of multicultural print, broadcast, and online outlets and writers/hosts across the country. Demonstrates a strong interest in multicultural press, media and celebrity trends and consumes them across various platforms; stays up-to-date on relevant industry-related news and coverage of Paramount films, talent and filmmakers.
• Additional project management as may be required on case by case assignment basis
• Minimum 2 - 3 years of related assistant experience
• Highly Proficient with MS software including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines in a calm manner
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with staff, other administrators, internal and external customers and senior management
• Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple high priorities and have the ability to appropriately prioritize work and proactively anticipate and manage time efficiently
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5po3-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.