Design Department Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with the entertainment industry's biggest filmmakers and brightest stars to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission: Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as A Quiet Place and Rocketman have further elevated Paramount's film legacy. On the small screen, Paramount Television Studios' Defending Jacob, 13 Reasons Why, The Haunting of Bly Manor, The Alienist: Angel of Darkness, Made for Love and Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.
Do you love all things movies and love watching movie trailers? This team is responsible for the creative advertising for Paramount Pictures! The Executive Assistant role will provide support to the EVP of Creative Advertising!
• Handles executive's calendar and schedules/coordinates meetings and appointments
• Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
• Prepares agendas, notices, minutes, presentation materials, drafts emails and resolutions for meetings as required.
• Light research duties
• Corresponds with outside vendors as directed to get materials sent/delivered in a timely manner, set up fibers, etc.
• Organize Print and AV Materials and help manage digital asset system
• Process and track billing and file expense reports
• Detailed tracking and logging distribution of materials (i.e. Filmmaker routing, internal routing)
• Performs administrative duties such as filing, typing, ordering supplies and copying documents
• 1 +years of related experience
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Very organized and detail oriented; have the ability to handle multiple high priorities and proactively anticipate/manage time efficiently
• Ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines with a calm manner
• Tech Savvy & familiar with Apple systems (Mac/iPads) and highly proficient with MS software including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills and able to work with staff, other administrators, internal and external customers and senior management
• Experience in the entertainment industry, ideally in marketing with a strong passion for creative advertising and movies
• Should be familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures, especially in creative advertising
• Good relationship building skills
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez1q1-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.