Los Angeles, CA
Overview and Responsibilities
Would you like to join the excitement at Paramount Players, an American film studio that is the division of Paramount Pictures, focusing on ''contemporary properties'' while working with other ViacomCBS brands? Then this Executive Assistant position, providing administrative support for Creative Executives in Paramount Players, is inviting you to apply!
• Manages two supervisors' calendars and schedules appointments
• Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
• Responsible for coordinating heavy travel schedules for staff and talent
• Process all travel and departmental expenses
• Distributes mail and maintains office supplies
• Performs clerical duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents
• Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget
• Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records
• Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents
• Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files
• Arranges travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings, and accompanies supervisor when requested
• Acts as liaison with filmmakers, writers, etc.
• 1+ year Entertainment experience, required.
• Bachelor's Degree, required.
• Proficient with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and internet software
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines for complete tasks/assignments
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and project coordination skills
• Good attention to detail and follow-through skills
• Demonstrated good judgment and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues